Thursday, November 11, 2021

My superpower as a friend

 welcome readers,


For distance learning we had to create a poster about what our superpower is as a friend. Superpower as a friend is what your good at doing as a friend like if they need help you can help them out im good at helping people out so I made a poster about it. This is my poster that i created below:                                  I made this poster on Canva. I used a template and added my own stuff to it to make this and it didnt take that long. I hope you liked my poster!

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Haadi. I love your poster! It's got a clear message, it's colourful and your character is perfect to represent you having superpowers. Next time you blog, remember to use a capital I whenever we write it about ourselves. Thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Haadi. What a cool activity. It's got me thinking about what my super power is. I think I'm good at staying in touch with people, especially as lots of my friends are back in England. Your poster is very effective. I like how you've used all the space and made the text clear to read. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Haadi,
    Your superpower is really nice and I love the way that you help your friends when the fall down or give up.
    Ka Kite Ano Haadi

    ReplyDelete